Crypto Arbitrage supports bank withdrawals in the following currencies:
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Great British Pounds (GBP)
- Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- New Zealand Dollard (NZD)
- Singaporean Dollar (SGD)
- Turkish Lira (TRY)
- South African Rand (ZAR)
- Nigerian Naira (NGN)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- South Korean Won (KRW)
Minimum & Maximum bank withdrawal
- Minimum withdrawal: $100 (USD) or the equivalent amount in your selected local currency
- Maximum withdrawal: No limit
How to make a withdrawal?
- Self-service: Sign in to your account and click on the "Withdrawal" tab on the home page, select your desired local currency and generate a withdrawal instruction form. Follow the prompts and provide your local bank account details and click "submit". Your withdrawal will be processed shortly thereafter by our funding team.
- Funding team: Send an email to email@example.com stating the following: 1) Your name, 2) Email address, 3) What currency you want to withdraw from the above list of supported currencies, 4) How much you wish to withdraw. Once you have sent the email our funding team will generate a unique deposit instruction form and send it to you for completion. The funding team reserves the right to verify that it is you submitting the withdrawal request by performing a once-off verification spot check.
- Crypto Arbitrage is not responsible for delays in wire transfers due to your bank, or intermediary banks that your bank uses.
- Crypto Arbitrage is not responsible for any impact this has on your bank account. You should be aware that many banks are uncomfortable sending cryptocurrency-related wire transfers.
- Crypto Arbitrage can only process wire transfers on weekdays, and only in the evening UTC. USD Wire transfers can take up to one weekday to process. In rare cases, it can take longer. This does not include transfer time; it can take up to a day to send a wire transfer to some countries, plus however much time intermediary banks spend processing it.
- Foreign currency transfers (non-USD) can potentially take longer to process.
- We can only accept withdrawal instructions to bank accounts in the name of the Crypto Arbitrage account owner.
- Open an account: Sign up
- Access your account: Sign in
- Speak to an agent: Submit an instruction
- Contact funding: firstname.lastname@example.org