Crypto Arbitrage supports blockchain deposits in the following cryptoassets:
- USDT (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
- USDC (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
- DAI (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
- TUSD (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
Minimum & Maximum bank deposits
- Minimum deposit: $1,000 (USDT, USDC, DAI)
- Maximum deposit: Unlimited deposit limit
How to make a deposit?
- Self-service: Sign in to your account and click on the "Deposit" tab on the home page, select your desired cryptoasset and follow the instructions to deposit effect the deposit to your account.
- Funding team: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following: 1) Your name, 2) Email address, 3) What cryptoasset you want to deposit, 4) How much you wish to deposit. Once you have sent the email our funding team will generate a unique deposit instruction form and send it to you for your attendance.
USD Stablecoins: USD, USDC, TUSD & DAI all count as "USD Stablecoin" balances. Depositing any of those to your Crypto Arbitrage account will credit you 1:1 with USD Stablecoins.
- Crypto Arbitrage only makes use of the Ethereum ERC-20 network for USDT, USDC, TUSD & DAI transfers, therefore, if you incorrectly deposit assets from a different network/blockchain we will not be able to credit the funds to your account and we will not be able to assist in the recovery of these funds. Therefore, to avoid the irretrievable loss of your funds it is imperative that you only send ERC-20 tokens of the supported cryptoassets.
- Crypto Arbitrage is not responsible if you send deposits of a cryptoasset that Crypto Arbitrage does not list. If you deposit a cryptoasset that we do not support, even if it is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum network, we may not be able to recover the coin and may not support returning it to you at all. If we are able to recover it and send it back to you, doing so will incur an administration fee of 5%.
- Open an account: Sign up
- Access your account: Sign in
- Speak to an agent: Submit an instruction
- Contact funding: email@example.com