Crypto Arbitrage supports blockchain withdrawals in the following cryptoassets:
- USDT (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
- USDC (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
- DAI (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
- TUSD (ERC20 - Ethereum network)
Minimum & Maximum bank withdrawals
- Minimum withdrawal: $100 (USDT, USDC, DAI)
- Maximum withdrawal: Unlimited deposit limit
How to make a deposit?
- Self-service: Sign in to your account and click on the "Withdraw" tab on the home page, select your desired cryptoasset and follow the instructions to withdraw from your Crypto Arbitrage account.
- Funding team: Send an email to email@example.com stating the following: 1) Your name, 2) Email address, 3) What cryptoasset you want to withdraw, 4) How much you wish to withdraw. Once you have sent the email our funding team will generate a unique withdrawal instruction form and send it to you for your attendance. The funding team reserves the right to verify that it is you submitting the withdrawal request by performing a once-off verification spot check.
USD Stablecoins: USD, USDC, TUSD & DAI all count as "USD Stablecoin" balances. Withdrawing any of those to your personal wallet address will credit you 1:1 with USD Stablecoins.
- Crypto Arbitrage only makes use of the Ethereum ERC-20 network for USDT, USDC, TUSD & DAI transfers, therefore, if you incorrectly withdraw assets from a different network/blockchain we will send the funds to the incorrect wallet address and we will not be able to assist in the recovery of these funds. Therefore, to avoid the irretrievable loss of your funds it is imperative that you only send ERC-20 tokens of the supported cryptoassets.
- Open an account: Sign up
- Access your account: Sign in
- Speak to an agent: Submit an instruction
- Contact funding: firstname.lastname@example.org